- What data sources are there available to help text/develop simulations of scientific processes?
- How do the cognitive and social processes interact to develop collective knowledge?
- What do simulations suggest about the organisation of research?
- How can we progress our understanding of science using social simulation?
- How do the social processes contribute to the agreement/disagreement between groups of scientists?
- Are there any cognitive "foundations" upon which to base social simulations of science?
- How is division of labour/specialisation self-organised in science?
Tuesday, 8 April 2014
Workshop focus questions in order of judged level of interest....
Key Questions in rough order of interest (as judged by a quick show of hands by workshop participants):